info-gnu-chess

Now the Chess Game Speed more than doubles

From: Sanny
Subject: Now the Chess Game Speed more than doubles
Date: 4 Apr 2005 04:50:36 -0700

It uses better Intelligence than other programs in the market.

The Game Speed has more than doubled.
And I hope the link works. (If not try copy paste below link on your
browser)

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Now you can play the Beginner Level, Easy Level and the Normal Level
for free. While for higher level you have to signup.

The game works quite fast atleast on my computer.

It makes moves in 10-20 seconds. While sometimes goes for 1 minute if a
position is quite complex. But it is 100 times better than it used to
be earlier.

So you can enjoy free chess at
http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Play As long as you want. Your Scores will tell how intelligent you are
and will be displayed on the site.

Bye
Sanjay