info-gnu-chess

Re: <program output> || gnuchess ??

From: Peter Billam
Subject: Re: <program output> || gnuchess ??
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 21:42:40 +0000 (UTC)

In article <c6ti88$fck$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk>, Simon Waters wrote:
> No that is "cxboard" for chinese chess.

Yes, I eventually noticed that.  It was top of the list in google
   "xboard protocol" definition
so now I still don't know where the xboard protocol definition is.
Perhaps there isn't one ? Perhaps it's just top secret ?

Regards,  Peter Billam

Peter Billam       www.pjb.com.au      peter.billam at pjb.com.au
Original compositions, and arrangements of Bach, Schubert, Brahms...