info-gnu-chess

URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: MR. UBA AHMED
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 16:44:14

URGENT ASSISTANCE

This letter will really come to you on a sudden
because we have not seen before neither have we
exchange correspondences in the past.

I am Prince Uba Ahmed and the director of Audit
with our Federal Treasury Board in my country. And due
to our government directives to offset all outstanding
contract payments executed in various ministries in my
country and based on my financial audit report of the
said treasury, which I have concluded, I am having the
sum of (US$30.5 Million Dollars) reflecting in my
record as a suspense surplus.

Further investigations of this sum shows that this
fund originated as a result of accumulated interest
generated from unclaimed contract payments returned
back to our federal treasury.

It is on this ground, I have decided to contact you
for your acceptance and assistance to receive the
remittance of this fund as a contract bill settlement.

Be informed that I am of the opinion that your
compensation for this assistance, which is 100% risk
free, be liable for negotiation on my arrival at your
country.

Your urgent possible response to this effect through a
return email will enable me to follow up the release
of this fund on your favour accordingly.

Best regards
Prince Uba Ahmed (Director of Audit Federal Treasury Board)