info-gnu-chess

Unique Jade Chessmen Collection

From: Jadechess.com
Subject: Unique Jade Chessmen Collection
Date: 19/01/01 17:05:51

We produce a very unique collection of genuine Jade chessmen.
Each piece is hand sculpted by descendants of the ancient maya, in the land of
their ancestors.

We currently sell our collections, Classic and Maya only to exclusive shops in
Antigua Guatemala.
However we now wish to export and we can offer our collection to chess
enthusiasts at a fraction of the retail price.
Please visit our website to see two magnificent chess set collections at

www.jadechess.com

Thank you

Richard Maguire