[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:59:28 +0900
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
It is my great pleasure to announce the release of GLOBAL-4.6.
You can download it from <http://www.gnu.org/software/global/download.html>.
* The default value of the config variable 'definition_header' was changed
to 'no', because the definition header is unsightly according to the place,
especially in class definition.
* Added support for PHP language.
(Known problems in htags)
- The variable in string cannot be recognized.(global can recognize that.)
- In HTML, the character string of the same spelling as the reserved
word of PHP is recognized as a reserved word of PHP.
I will rewrite htags in C language in the future to solve above problems.
* Added support for SCM_DEFINE macro which is part of guile-snarf.
* Added 'right' as a value of config variable 'definition_header'.
* Added some tool tips.
- Alphabet in alphabetical index shows the count of definitions.
- File name in file index show the full path name.
- Anchor to duplicate index show the number of duplicated objects.
* Added .cvsrc,.cvsignore,.cvspass,.cvswrappers,autom4te.cache/
to the default skip list.
Always thanks to Hideki Iwamoto san for his contribution.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (FreeBSD)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Shigio Yamaguchi <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663 C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- GLOBAL-4.6 released.,
Shigio Yamaguchi <=