info-gama

[Info-gama] Re: [Gama-devel] GNU Gama 1.9.07 --- Reporting New Release

From: cepek
Subject: [Info-gama] Re: [Gama-devel] GNU Gama 1.9.07 --- Reporting New Release
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 22:58:28 +0100

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 05:30:59PM -0500, O'Shea, Terry (MTO) wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Is there a Complied Windows EXE for this version?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Terry O'Shea

Hi Terry,

windows exe binaries for 1.9.07 are available for download from

   http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/~qgama/gama-exe/

These are builds based on LGPL Qt Creator (with mingw compiler).  As
this is the first time we have used Qt Creator IDE, please let me know
if you experience whatever problem with this build (or you can contact
directly Jiri Novak who is workinn on a Qt base GUI for Gama)

Ales