Re: [igraph] invertible matrix

From: Gabor Toth
Subject: Re: [igraph] invertible matrix
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 15:59:51 -0700

sure, thanks

Am Fr., 3. Juli 2020 um 13:52 Uhr schrieb Tamas Nepusz <ntamas@gmail.com>:
Hi Gabor,

All the best,
Tamás

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 01:12, Gabor Toth <gabor.toth@maximilianeum.de> wrote:
Hi,

I am building a markov chain model from different transition matrices; some
of my matrices are singular and its inverse cannot be retrieved. I am
wondering if there is any igraph method to import my transition matrix and
to transform it into a subgraph that is invertible.

Many thanks,

Gabor

P.S.: Just realized that I had earlier sent this message to igraph announce mail list, sorry!