Re: [igraph] igraph C library installation failure macOS

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph C library installation failure macOS
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 13:55:07 +0200

You might also want to try the latest development version from GitHub, which should be free of this problem.

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 at 13:01, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Try replacing "abs" with "fabs" in examples/simple/spmatrix.c and examples/simple/igraph_sparsemat4.c -- there are compiler warnings related to these files in testsuite.log and I suspect that's the reason why the tests are failing.

All the best,
T.