[igraph] Importing weighted edgelist in R for network analysis

From: Bishwarup Paul
Subject: [igraph] Importing weighted edgelist in R for network analysis
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 20:18:45 +0530

Hi,

I have a directed edgelist (attached with this mail) which I would like to import in R to calculate network parameters like density, centrality and centralization scores. The first column of the edgelist has the person sending a message and the second column is the reciever. The edgelist has repeats of some of the same sender-reciever pair, i.e. it is weighted. Can you please suggest how to correctly import it into R? I would really appreciate if you can reply at your earliest.

Thanking you,
Bishwarup Paul

BISHWARUP PAUL
c/o Dr. Sumana Annagiri