[igraph] degree.sequence.game

From: Qunawei Zhang
Subject: [igraph] degree.sequence.game
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 09:49:35 -0400

Hello:

I have a network and a list of genes that we are interested in. I need to generate some random networks (keep the degree of those genes) and compare characteristics of my genes in the original network and random network.
I used the degree.sequence.game to generate random networks and save the random networks by write.graph. But the random networks are saved by ids. Is it possible to save the random networks by node names as those in the original network.

Thanks

Best
Quanwei