[igraph] ordering the vertex sequence

From: Luca Rossi
Subject: [igraph] ordering the vertex sequence
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:34:54 +0000

Hi,

I’m facing a problem that I guess should be quite simple but I can’t find a
good way to solve it.
I need to add to an igraph network vertex attributes that I have on a dataframe.

basically what I need to do is to add to V(network)[name==“X”] an $attribute
value taken from a data frame when name is equal to dataframe$name.
The easiest way to do that I guess it would be to sort the vertex sequence
according to the name, is that possible?

thanks a lot

Luca