Re: [igraph] distance along a route

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] distance along a route
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:33:13 +0200

Dear Fernando,

At this stage it seems that you have shapefiles, which cannot be used by igraph directly; igraph only works with abstract graphs where you have nodes and edges that connect the nodes. There was a thread earlier in this mailing list where we discussed possible options to convert a shapefile into an igraph graph:

(I think someone mentioned the shp2graph package there - maybe you could start from there).