Re: [igraph] [Igraph] : Help

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] [Igraph] : Help
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 12:18:55 +0200

> Header files not found :
>
> igraph_weighted_adjacency.c < stdarg.h > - CodeBlocks
stdarg.h is a standard C header file mandated by the C89 standard, so it is not
obsolete by any means.

> igraph_trie.c < igraph_types_internal.h
Some files in the examples/ subdirectory are not actually examples but parts of
our internal test suite; igraph_trie.c is such an example. It includes
igraph_types_internal.h, which is not supposed to be used by the end user --
hence it ends in _internal.h and it is not installed with igraph by default.
You are safe to ignore this file in the examples/ subdirectory.

> igraph_sparsemat4.c < cs.h >
See above -- internal testing code, safe to ignore the entire file.

> igraph_sparsemat2.c < igraph_blas_internal.h >
See above -- internal testing code, safe to ignore the entire file.

> igraph_marked_queue.c < igraph_marked_queue.h >
See above -- internal testing code, safe to ignore the entire file.

> igraph_grg_game.c < sys/times.h >
Not needed; feel free to remove this header. (FWIW, it is a standard POSIX
header, but MinGW embedded within CodeBlocks is not POSIX-compliant).

> igraph_all_st_cuts.c < igraph_estack.h >
Internal testing code, safe to ignore the entire file.

> flow.c < sys/resource.h
sys/resource.h is a POSIX-specific extension; feel free to remove the #include
line and the timer() function (along with all invocations of the timer()
function) and then it should compile on Windows as well.