[igraph] Re : Help

From: patricia
Subject: [igraph] Re : Help
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 00:18:20 +0300

How do I configure CodeBlocks IGRAPH to use the library? What are the necessary steps?  I tried to change settings <Compiler> <Search directories> added the path where the file is located "igraph.h" and <Linker settings> added the path where the "libigraph.a" library. But it returns an error message stating that the executable can not be initialized because the windows can't find the file "cygwin1.dll".

Where can this file be located or how can I do to get it?

How do I solve the problem?

Thank you.