Re: [igraph] Help

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 06:55:52 -0400

You really need to show us the command line you used and the error message you got.

Gabor

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 12:15 AM, patricia <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd really like you to help me. I'm trying to install the library on windows vista IGRAPH following recommendations from the website and using cygwin. I downloaded the library, I descompress the file; then downloaded cygwin and finished after installation typed the 4 commands (./configure; make ; make check and make install).  When I try to compile a program written in C code the following error is issued : <No such file or directory>; ie from what I understand it is not recognizing the library (igraph.h). Please guide me as to what I should do to solve the problem.

Thank you.