Re: [igraph] Plotting Graphs and Edge Ordering

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Plotting Graphs and Edge Ordering
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 20:05:24 +0100

Hi,

Hmmm… we already have an option named “vertex_order” and “vertex_order_by” to sort the vertices before drawing (at least in the development tree; not sure about igraph 0.6.5), so I guess it would be logical to have “edge_order” and “edge_order_by” as well. I’ll check how complicated it would be to implement this.

Best,