Re: [igraph] error in density calculation?

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] error in density calculation?
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 23:48:17 +0100

I have fixed the bug in igraph_density, thanks for the bug report! You can find the patch here:

https://github.com/igraph/igraph/commit/d466b8d

This will be included in the next release of igraph.

On Wednesday, 27 November 2013 at 21:44, Tamás Nepusz wrote:

After some examination, igraph's calculations for density of a graph with self-loops is counter to what I expected.
You are probably right; I think there is a bug in the undirected density calculation when loops=True because the density of a graph with a single vertex and a single loop edge is 2.0 according to igraph. I’ll take a look at the code and try to get this fixed before the next release.