[igraph] Subgraph with members of communities with size > 20

From: capitano . nemo
Subject: [igraph] Subgraph with members of communities with size > 20
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 20:37:26 +1100

I am trying to subgraph a graph (g) including only members of communities of size 20 or bigger.

This is my code but I am getting something wrong

     id_communities <- which(sizes(gc.fastgreedy)>20)
subg <- induced.subgraph(g, which(membership(communities) == id_communities))

I get as warning

    Warning message:
    In membership(gc.fastgreedy) == id_communities :
      longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length