Re: [igraph] Get the independent networks

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Get the independent networks
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:24:30 -0500

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Hermann Norpois <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have an igraph-object that comprises an array of independent networks.

this is not really possible. An igraph object is a single graph, it
cannot contain an array (list?) of networks.

> So
> far I did find a function that singularises the networks. Could you please
> give me a hint how to do so.

Please tell us exactly what you want to use. What does it mean to
"singularise" a network?

Maybe you have an unconnected network with multiple components, that
you want to decompose into several igraph objects, one for each
component? Then use decompose.graph().

G.