[igraph] All possible path between two nodes

From: Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Subject: [igraph] All possible path between two nodes
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:33:11 -0500

Hello friends,

I am trying to compute all possible paths in a given network. I am calling  the g.get_all_shortest_paths(index_s, index_t) method but I don't know if it is implemented in a way that it can find all possible paths for the index_s and index_t nodes. Is there another method I should be using? My graph is directed with no weights assigned to the edges.

Thanks very much,

-Ahmed