[igraph] Enumerating node frequency within motifs

From: Thomas Barnum
Subject: [igraph] Enumerating node frequency within motifs
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 16:14:56 -0500

Hello All,
Is there a function in igraph that will enumerate the number of times a node is found in each position of a 3-node motif? I have the motif counts using graph.motifs function, but I am interested in the number of times a node occupies a particular position within the motif, for example, the number of times node i is found in the B position in a three chain motif A -> B -> C. I have been looking on the graph.motifs and isomorphism help pages but to no avail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Tom