Re: [igraph] number of times a node is on the shortest path between two

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] number of times a node is on the shortest path between two nodes otherwise disconnected for egonetworks
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:24:31 +0100

Hi,

how can I get the number of times a node is on the shortest path between two nodes otherwise disconnected?
What do you mean by saying that these two nodes are “otherwise disconnected”? Do you mean that you are interested in the number of times node X appears on a shortest path between node Y and Z if and only if node Y and Z would be disconnected if we removed X from the graph?

—