Re: [igraph] Unable to install from PPA in Ubuntu 13.04

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Unable to install from PPA in Ubuntu 13.04
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:39:35 +0100

Thanks for the heads up - I have recently submitted a request to Launchpad to rebuild the package for Ubuntu Raring. For the record, the problem was that we have simply re-used the package built for Lucid in the repos for the newer Ubuntu releases and the package libgmp3c2 has been removed from Raring. Hopefully a rebuild will solve these issues. I’ll let you know when the new package is ready.

All the best,