[igraph] igraph PageRank Negative Values - Refining my question

From: Yael Inbar
Subject: [igraph] igraph PageRank Negative Values - Refining my question
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 12:07:05 +0200

Hello

I've asked few days ago about negative values returned as the pagerank result.

I'm interested in the relative values and not the absolute ones (I normalize them to 0-1 scale anyway) so I wanted to understand the extent of the damage to the reliability of these results. What does it mean that they are negative? That the process has not converged? But can I infer the relative values  between the nodes values anyway? I'm asking because I run it on thousands of graphs and I'm trying to understand whether the days that have passed since I started computing pagerank are lost…. L

Thank you

Yael Inbar