Re: [igraph] node diversity (node entropy) versus graph entropy?

From: David Robinson
Subject: Re: [igraph] node diversity (node entropy) versus graph entropy?
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:59:25 -0600

Tamas, Thanks for the idea; I had not thought of taking advantage of
the dual relationship.  I think my only concern might be the existence
of the associated line graph, or the computational time it would take
to generate.  but enough with the negative vibes… Thanks! definitely
going to give it a go.