Re: [igraph] Faster shortest paths when weights are bounded

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Faster shortest paths when weights are bounded
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:10:52 -0400

No, we don't have this. I am not convinced that the algorithm in Section 2.1 would be much faster in practice, actually. Maybe it would, but fancy algorithms with (slightly) better theoretical time complexity are just impractical.

Anyway, you can submit a feature request for this at http://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues. (Click on 'New issue'.) It helps if you argue that it is important to have this, and that it would be faster in practice. :)

BEst,
Gabor