Re: [igraph] nested list of graphs

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] nested list of graphs
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 06:42:21 -0400

Hi,

igraph objects are lists themselves.

G.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 6:18 AM, Umberto77 <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I've got a litst of graphs named "mylist".
I run
listofegonets<-lapply(mylist, graph.neighborhood, 1, mode=c("all"))
to get a list of egonetworks for each graph in "mylist". This result to be a nested list of graphs.
I want to get a list of the size of all the egonetworks in "listofegonets"
I run
x<-rapply(listofegonets, vcount)

but this is wat I've got:
Error in function (graph)  : Not a graph object

Where am I wrong?

Thanks,
Umberto

----
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it

Sponsor:
PEC nel Registro delle Imprese entro il 30/6/2013, attivala ora e risparmi fino al 20%
Clicca qui