[igraph] Conductance

From: kaledje blaise
Subject: [igraph] Conductance
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:14:19 +0000 (GMT)

Hello

Does it exist an implementation of the conductance in igraph pyhthon?

Thanks in advance.
--
Blaise Ngonmang
L2TI - Univ. Paris 13

De : Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden>
À : Help for igraph users <address@hidden>
Envoyé le : Samedi 19 janvier 2013 20h12
Objet : Re: [igraph] Barabási-Albert model

Hi Guilherme,

you'll need to send us some code that reproduces this, because I cannot reproduce it. It is impossible to say whether you made a mistake, because we don't know what you did. I have just generated 500 networks of size 10000, m=1, undirected, and they are all dissortative.

Best,
Gabor