Re: [igraph] Unable to save graphml file

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Unable to save graphml file
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 23:17:55 +0100

Hi,

Could be a bug but I'm not sure and unfortunately we don't have any Windows 7
machines to test on. Can you please try it with other formats (e.g.,
write_ncol, write_gml and so on)? Does it work with them or do you get empty
files?

Also, can you please try this:

f = open("gf.graphml")
fg.write_graphml(f)