Re: [igraph] How to make two 3D images at the same coordinate in a rgl d

From: Zhijiang Wang
Subject: Re: [igraph] How to make two 3D images at the same coordinate in a rgl device?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:54:37 +0800

I am sorry that  I did not write my questions clearly..
I means how to transform coordinate when using drawScene.rgl?

Thanks!

于 2011-10-22 0:33, Zhijiang Wang 写道:
Hi Gabor,

Thanks for your answeres.

Setting rescale = F, that I tried, but the attributes of edge width and vertex size disappear in 3D network visulazation.
I am not sure where the problem is. So I'd like to choose another way that is seting rescale = T, then transform the 2nd img coordinate like the 1st.
Even I want to make the 1st coordinate as a normal one for the following plotting.

The problem is the normalization of coordinate in drawScene.rgl seems not work, whenever I set scale by T or F or a vector.

于 2011-10-21 23:53, Gábor Csárdi 写道: