Re: [igraph] igraph windows library?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph windows library?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 22:16:10 +0200

Gang,

stay on the list, please. If the build was successful, then you should
have a .lib and a .dll file in the target directory (or whatever it is
called in Visual Studio). Check the configuration of the project,
there you can setup which files you want to build (.lib and/or .dll),
and you can check the directories as well.

Best,
Gabor