Re: [igraph] Re: betweenness and degree correlation

From: Yong Zou
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: betweenness and degree correlation
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:19:07 +0200

Hi Tamas,

It seems that I went through the copmling. What is the syntax for
igraph_assortativity_degree?
Is it right if I write like:
igraph_assortativity_degree(&graph, &res,  igraph_vss_all(),
IGRAPH_ALL, IGRAPH_LOOPS);
print("assortativity coeff = %lf\n", (double)res);

I wanna a test.

Thanks very much,
Yong