Re: [igraph] igraph 0.5.x visual studio 2005 'fixes'

From: Laurence Muller
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph 0.5.x visual studio 2005 'fixes'
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:44:14 +0100

Hi Tamas,

it seems that somehow the html got corrupted. I've converted the file to a text
file and uploaded it here:
http://www.multigesture.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/buildlog.txt

You're right about the structural_properties error, moving the declaration up
would solve that part (I guess thats just strict C).

Actually I also had to patch it in vector_ptr.c line 267:

void *igraph_vector_ptr_pop_back (igraph_vector_ptr_t *v) {
 void *tmp;
 assert(v != NULL);
 assert(v->stor_begin != NULL);
 assert(v->stor_begin != v->end);
 //void *tmp=*(v->end);      // old style
 tmp=*(v->end);
 v->end -= 1;
return 0;
}

Kind regards,
- Laurence

Hi Laurence,

The buildlog is a little bit hard to decipher for me (I put it into an HTML file, but all the error messages are on a single line). The error messages re structural_properties.c line 4375-4376 are valid, they occur because a variable declaration is not immediately at the beginning of the brackets block. I have no idea about the other ones at the moment :(

Laurence Muller (M.Sc.)

Website/Blog/Portfolio:
1. http://www.multigesture.net/