[igraph] Multigraph, Source codes

From: Aisan Kazerani
Subject: [igraph] Multigraph, Source codes
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:28:54 +1100 (EST)

Hi Gabor,

Sorry to ask many questions in different directions, but I just wanna see
if I can solve my problem with different tricks!

-Does igraph accept multigraph in form of a matrix?
-Can I have the source code for weighted betweenness and also edge
betweenness centralities, so that I can use them for writing the weighted
edge betweenness code? I think they should be quit the same in many ways.
If I would be able to write the code, I will definately share it with you.

Cheers,
Aisan