[igraph]igraph problems

From: Sus
Subject: [igraph]igraph problems
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:39:41 +0800

This should be an academic platform, not a Spanish bull fighting arena. I have reiterated that some email servers change emails which contain R codes into spam email. It is impossible to put text in the body of email   I have no choice but putting R code in attachment. It is putting the cart before the horse if you refuse to answer participants just because you want to educate the nonparticipants. Non-participants differ from participants. I have more fifty mailing lists. But I so busy that seldom open the archives. Like me, non-participants usually have neither time nor interest on the content of your discussion.

There are many ways to promote your community. One of the most efficient ways is to help participants to command your package and then they can use your package to train their peers and conduct academic research. Besides, training participates is they can be of service to others and help new comers to study your program. This is the only way of promoting discussion of your mailing list and building a health academic community. Most of questions in this mailing list are answered by Tamas and you. You will be very tired if  you have a poor circulation.

Only through our love and friendship can we create a prosperous community.

Best
Sus