[igraph] I am not understanding something.....

From: Marco
Subject: [igraph] I am not understanding something.....
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:12:25 +0200

Hi,

i have just started using igraph, in its python incarnation (and also
in C, from time to time).

I am not understanding how to cycle on every node of a graph, and once
"i am looking" at a one node, how to cycle between the neighbors of
that node....

Any pointer, also to documentation (which in my opinion lacks of some
very basic examples), is welcomed.
Examples are even more welcomed :)

Thanks in advance,

marco

--
Walt Disney  - "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."