Re: [igraph] Weighted graphs in Python interface

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Weighted graphs in Python interface
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:42:28 +0200

Hi Benjamin,

to retrieve the shortest path between pairs of vertices on my weighted directed graph (the weights are stored as floats in an attribute field, all greater than or equal to zero). In order to be useful I need to retrieve the actually path(s) that result in the shortest length. I can't seem to work out a way to do this with built in functions. Anyone have any idea?
Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm is already implemented in the development tree, so igraph 0.5.1 will definitely include it. If you are willing to recompile igraph, I can send you a patch that adds this functionality to igraph.

--
Tamas