[igraph] igraph library

From: robin cowan
Subject: [igraph] igraph library
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:30:14 +0200

Has anyone successfully called the igraph routines from a Pascal source? I write network formation simulations in Pascal, and it would be nice to use the iGraph routines for calculating statistics. I know this is possible in principle, but it seems (like so many things that are possible in principle) it is not quite straightforward in practice. Any experience that you could share would be appreciated.

Robin Cowan