Re: [igraph] Edge betweenness

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Edge betweenness
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:16:58 +0200

Sylvian,

NeAT looks like a nice tool, congratulations!

Here is a starting point:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/html/ch03s01.html

The "REAL" solution would be to write a simple interface from
perl to the igraph functions you need, and then you would not
need any temporary files.

Some more pointers, loading a graph:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/html/igraph_read_graph_gml.html
closeness/betweenness/edge betweenness calculation:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/html/ch10s05.html
For writing the result you need to be familiar with igraph vectors:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/doc/html/igraph-Vectors.html

If you're new to C, then this will be quite tough, i recommend
reading the Kernighan/Ritchie book first.

Gabor

ps. if you want to post more emails to this list, please consider
joining the list, otherwise i have to acknowledge your emails
by hand and that can cause delays.