Re: [igraph] how to compare two networks...

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to compare two networks...
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:54:22 +0200

Tamas,

yes you are right!!!! and in my case multiple links do matter!!! I knew it was better to stick to igraph! ;)

last question: I have one empirical network and 100 simulated networks... any hints on how to evaluate the significance of all Hamming distances to the empirical net? Something like QAP test...

many thanks,

Simone