Re: [igraph] Trouble with arpack

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Trouble with arpack
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:59:25 +0200

David,

you're right, this is a bug. I don't know how much testing
will be done before the next release, but i'll correct the classic
eigenvalue solver for sure (i.e. the mode=1 case). It seems to be
a small bug, we don't copy the output of the internal ARPACK
solver correctly if the eigenvalue is complex.

Thanks,
G.

ps. if you don't write from the address you used to sign up,
then your mails will be delayed.... you can sign up for both
addresses and set one of them to "nomail", then you won't
receive messages from the list twice...