RE: [igraph] igraph python module in winxp?

From: Dylan Walker
Subject: RE: [igraph] igraph python module in winxp?
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:52:39 -0400

Tamas

Success!  I was finally able to get it to compile and link correctly.  The
problem was that despite the libxml2 and libpython files being specified in
paths elsewhere, mingw could not find them. (I guess the mingw shell does
not inherent system paths, etc.?  I could find no place to specify paths for
mingw)

In case anyone else has similar problems, here is how I brute-force solved
it:

I dumped libxml2.lib and libpython25.a directly into ./mingw/lib

I also dumped the libxml2 include files into ./mingw/include/libxml/

Thanks a lot for your prompt responses and help in everything.

Dylan