Re: [igraph] problem reading .net file

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] problem reading .net file
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:50:52 +0200

btw, can you tell me also why, after importing the net file, I have:

> is.directed(g)
[1] FALSE

while the .net file represent a directed graph?

sorry to trouble you with this silly questions, but I would like to learn igraph, cause it seems the smartest way to use R for quite medium network (I am studying an online community made by 800 nodes)..

thank you,
Simone