hyperbole-users

Re: Usage with Eglot?

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Usage with Eglot?
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 22:43:59 -0400

Hi Marc:

In general, Hyperbole will use the current xref backend for definition lookup, but this is language-specific as other methods have been preferred in the past.  For example, in Python, the jedi language server traditionally was preferred over xref (often TAGS files).  We are redoing the Python support now to allow for Eglot or other xref backends.  What language(s) are you using where Hyperbole did not invoke your xref backend?

-- rsw