hyperbole-users

best email program to work with hyperbole

From: Steve Quezadas
Subject: best email program to work with hyperbole
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 10:09:26 -0700

Hello,

I am new to hyperbole and I am experimenting with the system to see how it can improve my workflow. The system looks interesting and I can definitely see the Engelbart influence.

Anwyay, and forgive the naive question, but what is the best email system to use with Hyperbole? I know emacs has several mail programs: mu4e, gnus, rmail, etc. Sometimes I may need to reference a particular email by message-id, and maybe I am looking to create an explicit button that can refer to that email.

- Steve