hyperbole-users

Re: Wanderlust and Hyperbole Mail

From: Mats Lidell
Subject: Re: Wanderlust and Hyperbole Mail
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 00:26:13 +0100

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the report.

> Edward Hirgelt writes:
[...]
> Anyone have a working configuration for using wanderlust as the mail
> user agent with Hyperbole? I composed this with WL from {C-h h m s}
> successfully, but if I Shift-Mouse-2 on an email address the buffer I
> get is standard rmail. The same is true for HyRolo {C-h h r m} on a
> valid mail address.
>
> I haven't found the equivalent of Rmail-init for WL. If not, I may
> have to see if I can build one myself.
>
> Thanks,
> Ed Hirgelt

I'm sorry to say that the mail support is on our list for improvements. It has
not been touched for long an lacks at least some ways for customization of your
preferred mail client. As it is now it looks like you need use the features of
the sendmail.el package. Not sure if you can set that up to use wanderlust.

The best I can say at the moment is that we will need to look into this and
thanks for bringing it to our attention.

%% Mats