hyperbole-users

[BUG] hyperbole action key on path name results in org-element-cache war

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [BUG] hyperbole action key on path name results in org-element-cache warning [9.6-pre (release_9.5.5-997-ge58bd0 @ /home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:28:35 +0200

Dear org-mode and hyperbole developers, hitting hyperbole's
action-key with point in "~/src/org-mode/contrilb/lisp" in a
*Pp Eval Output* buffer holding my complete load-path
resulted in this org-element--cache warning:

 ■  Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in *Pp
Eval Output*::5288. Resetting.
 The error was: (error "rx ‘**’ range error")
 Backtrace:
"  backtrace-to-string(nil)
  org-element-at-point()
  org-element-context()
  hsys-org-link-at-p()
  ibtypes::org-link-outside-org-mode()
  ibut:at-p()
  hbut:at-p()
  eval((hbut:at-p))
  hkey-execute(nil)
  action-key-internal()
  action-key()
  funcall-interactively(action-key)
  call-interactively(action-key nil nil)
  command-execute(action-key)
"
 Please report this to Org mode mailing list (M-x org-submit-bug-report).

I wanted to know if this directory exists (it doesn't) and
thought it was easiest to use action-key in order to visit
it.

I assume hyperbole wrongly assumed that this was an org-mode
buffer and did something wrong with org-element, but I'm
only guessing, since this is way above my elisp foo.

I hope this somehow helps.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-10-19
Package: Org mode version 9.6-pre (release_9.5.5-997-ge58bd0 @
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/)

and hyperbole 8.0.0.