hyperbole-users

Re: implicit links

From: Dr. Erich Ruff
Subject: Re: implicit links
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 15:25:57 +0200

Hello Bob,

thank you for your immediate answer.

I wanted to activate with the 'implicit-link'  <elink: fi>  the explicit
button   <(fi)> in the same document. Or did I not understand the manual?

Here the info:

the 'explicit button' is named:  <(fi)>  at line 850 of my file

here the output of {C-h A}

-------------------- begin --------------------

A press of the Action Key
WHEN  (hbut:at-p)
CALLS (hui:hbut-act) WHICH WILL:

  Execute action for optional Hyperbole button symbol BUT in current buffer.
  The default is the current button.

link-to-regexp-match BUTTON SPECIFICS:

Find REGEXP’s Nth occurrence in SOURCE and display location at window top.
SOURCE is a pathname unless optional BUFFER-P is non-nil, then SOURCE must be
a buffer name or buffer.
Return t if found, signal an error if not.
   lbl-key:         "fi"
   loc:             "/home/er/git/wlnm/zur-wlnm.tex"
   categ:           explicit
   actype:          link-to-regexp-match
   args:            ("Thathandlung" 1 "/mnt/fichte/sw-01.txt")
   creator:         "dr.erich.ruff@t-online.de"
   create-time:     "May 18 09:30:40 CEST 2021"
-------------------- end -----------------------

the 'implicit-button'  on line 1:

 <elink: fi: /home/er/git/wlnm/zur-wlnm.tex>

works with fullpath

------------------ begin fi-fullpath ---------------
A press of the Action Key
WHEN  (hbut:at-p)
CALLS (hui:hbut-act) WHICH WILL:

  Execute action for optional Hyperbole button symbol BUT in current buffer.
  The default is the current button.

elink BUTTON SPECIFICS:

At point, activate a link to an explicit button.
This executes the linked to explicit button’s action in the
context of the current buffer.

Recognizes the format ’<elink:’ button_label [’:’ button_file_path] ’>’,
where : button_file_path is given only when the link is to another file,
e.g. <elink: project-list: ~/projs>.
   lbl-key:         "elink_fi"
   lbl-start:       3
   lbl-end:         46
   categ:           ibtypes::elink
   loc:             "/home/er/git/wlnm/zur-wlnm.tex"
   actype:          link-to-ebut
   args:            ("fi" "/home/er/git/wlnm/zur-wlnm.tex")

------------------ end fi-fullpath ---------------

the 'implicit-button'  on line 3
 <elink: fi:> or <elink: fi> does not work

------------------ begin fi-no path --------------

A press of the Action Key
WHEN  (hbut:at-p)
CALLS (hui:hbut-act) WHICH WILL:

  Execute action for optional Hyperbole button symbol BUT in current buffer.
  The default is the current button.

elink BUTTON SPECIFICS:

At point, activate a link to an explicit button.
This executes the linked to explicit button’s action in the
context of the current buffer.

Recognizes the format ’<elink:’ button_label [’:’ button_file_path] ’>’,
where : button_file_path is given only when the link is to another file,
e.g. <elink: project-list: ~/projs>.
   lbl-key:         "elink_fi"
   lbl-start:       49
   lbl-end:         61
   categ:           ibtypes::elink
   loc:             "/home/er/git/wlnm/zur-wlnm.tex"
   actype:          link-to-ebut
   args:            ("fi" nil)

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
E. Ruff

                Please send PLAIN text-mail  _ONLY_
Dr. phil. Erich Ruff                 Phone: +0049 (-0) 8142/410 43 33
Psychologischer Psychotherapeut      Email: Erich_Ruff@T-Online.de
Freilandstr. 15 A                    Email: Dr.Erich.Ruff@T-Online.de
D-82194 Gröbenzell                   Email: Dr.Erich.Ruff@Gabelsberger.org
homepage                             http://www.Gabelsberger.org