hyperbole-users

Re: hyperbole-web-search-alist

From: Dr. Erich Ruff
Subject: Re: hyperbole-web-search-alist
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 09:09:07 +0200

Dear Jean,

thank you very much for your explanation in the other mails. I'm only a
hobby-programmer and new to elisp.

1) What with  hyperbol-web-search-alist.

I added  ("Leo" . "http://www.dict.leo.org/frde/?search=%s";)

to --> hsettings.el

now it shows up as a possible selection in the hyperb-menu.
 {C-h h f w l}

If "Leo" gets added via my .emacs it is not shown in the menu. If its a
bug, pls could you fix it? - with my elisp-knowledge I can't do it.

2) I use a lot of books written before 1900 in the classic fontfamily:
fraktur, so a search in the book is not possible.

Is it possible - like in org-mode - to create an explict button, which
will open the pdf in emacs (pdf-tools) at a given page-nr?

'link-to-file-line' opens always on the 1st page

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen
E. Ruff

                Please send PLAIN text-mail  _ONLY_
Dr. phil. Erich Ruff                 Phone: +0049 (-0) 8142/410 43 33
Psychologischer Psychotherapeut      Email: Erich_Ruff@T-Online.de
Freilandstr. 15 A                    Email: Dr.Erich.Ruff@T-Online.de
D-82194 Gröbenzell                   Email: Dr.Erich.Ruff@Gabelsberger.org
homepage                             http://www.Gabelsberger.org