hyperbole-users

Re: how to run a elisp-function

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: how to run a elisp-function
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 16:15:32 -0400

defal is not defalias.  The former is a new macro in Hyperbole V8 pre-release that makes it easy for non-programmers to create implicit button types.

Bob

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 2:08 PM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
* Robert Weiner <rsw@gnu.org> [2021-05-08 20:33]:
> Alternatively you can also create your own types of implicit action buttons
> that you can place anywhere.  See the documentation string for defal, i.e.
> Action Key press on {C-h f defal RET}.  This is a great new simple way to
> create implicit buttons that link to whatever you need.

I know how to use defalias. Is there example for the button?

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://rms-support-letter.github.io/